Sale Price From: $1,199.98
Wood Patio Tables and Dining Chairs
Teak Patio Furniture - Quality, Durability, and Beauty
Wood Patio Furniture … Always a Smart Choice
1. Make the moon your maitre d' with wood patio dining sets, including two-person bistro-style wood patio furniture for intimate dinners or moonlit drinks. There's always room for dessert—on the table if not in your tummy—when you have a large patio dining set with seating for six or eight.
2. A house has a living room, dining room, and kitchen, but what is a patio's purpose? That's your anything room. For outdoor wood furniture that can go with the flow, go with a conversation set or sectional set. These versatile wood outdoor furniture sets offer chairs-and-table arrangements for casual outdoor gatherings.
3. Back lawns are made for sittin', and that's just what we do. But set your dinner entrees down next to you, and you'll soon find that lawns are also made for crawlin'. Wood patio tables and picnic tables are the ant-smart choice for buffet-style outdoor dining.
4. It's the mystery of outdoor chairs: how can a material as hard as wood be so comfortable? Cushioned wood patio chairs are one easy answer, but it's also a function of design, including the ergonomic intelligence of wood chaise lounge and Adirondack chairs.
5. Teak is the king of wood outdoor furniture. Its strength, durability, and warp- and rot-resistance make teak patio furniture a smart investment. Decorators take note: teak is also a tropical hardwood with a surprisingly sophisticated sense of contemporary style.
6. The simple, natural charm of cedar patio furniture is a staple of rustic-style patio decor. The cedar options at PatioFurnitureUSA.com include unfinished patio storage benches and cedar outdoor coffee tables.