1. Claustrophobia and chrysanthemums aren't supposed to go together. If your small patio is too crowded for floral appreciation, consider replacing your patio seating with one of our patio storage benches. With seats on top and storage within, they reduce patio decor to its natural elements.
2. The woods of Narnia may have a wardrobe for fur coats, but backyards aren't so lucky. Patio storage boxes provide versatile outdoor storage furniture that's both spacious and impeccably stylish. Also known as deck boxes, these weather-resistant wood, wicker, and vinyl beauties can hold cushions, pool toys, lawn games, and more.
3. Outdoor cushions are comfy, but they're often bulky too. If your cushions take up too much space in your patio storage bench, supplement your patio storage with an outdoor cushion sto-away. It's a zippable, waterproof bag with carrying handles, and specifically designed for patio cushion storage.
4. Patio decor may be casual, but even casual has its classic side. Our patio storage furniture materials include all-weather resin wicker boxes and finished and unfinished cedar deck boxes that would blend in wonderfully with coastal, traditional, rustic, and other patio decors.
5. Hauling your lawn games and outdoor accessories from one end of the yard to the other? That's a drag - literally a drag, if you don't have a patio storage box with wheels. Wheelable outdoor storage: because summer is sweaty enough already.
6. Not every deck requires a 50- or 99-gallon storage box. For small decks and tidy tanners, patio storage cubes and storage bins will do quite nicely, thank you. These space-efficient boxes offer from 22 to 45 gallons of storage space.
7. It's a pre-winter task more abominable than the Yeti: hauling patio furniture in for the off-season. Save yourself the trouble with durable, weather-resistant patio furniture covers, including patio covers for dining sets, BBQs, and sofas.