Our Price: $219.99
Are You Covered? Get a Patio Umbrella.
8 Tips for Selecting an Outdoor Patio Umbrella
1. Outdoor patio umbrellas are a beautiful blend of flair and function. They can be art in and of themselves (just ask Christo and Jeanne-Claude), and they can provide a happy little corner of shade for your lounging enjoyment. When was the last time your Rothko print did that?
2. If your patio table has an umbrella hole in it, you know what to do! Pop in your umbrella, and you're ready to party. Not feeling it? Slide the umbrella out, and cover the hole with a hurricane lamp or a pretty vase of flowers.
3. No umbrella hole? No worries! An offset patio umbrella is a portable, chic alternative. Offset umbrellas are anchored to an umbrella stand and lean unobtrusively over your table. An added bonus is that you won't have to peek around an umbrella pole to chat with somebody sitting directly across from you.
4. Have shade, will travel. An offset patio umbrella can go wherever you need it. Once you're done enjoying a shady brunch at the patio dining table, shimmy your offset umbrella over to the poolside and pour some shade onto your outdoor chaise lounge. That's what we call multi-tasking.
5. Don't let your summer luau turn into musical chairs as one unlucky guest has to shift, tilt, and scoot to keep the sun out of his or her eyes. Many outdoor umbrellas have a handy tilt feature that lets the umbrella do the twisting, so your guests can save their fancy moves for the late-night limbo contest.
6. If you have a wood patio furniture set, you'll love the look of a wood patio umbrella. They're elegant on their own and can seamlessly tie together the aesthetics of your deck and your patio furniture set.
7. Aluminum patio umbrellas are a versatile choice, available in oodles of colors, finishes and designs. They're an inexpensive way to accessorize your backyard, and if you want to buy a whimsical outdoor umbrella adorned with umbrella lights or a beer logo for your next theme party, we won't call you impulsive. We may, however, fish for an invite.
8. We blame Mary Poppins. If you can totally picture your patio umbrella flying off to England on a windy day, you're not alone. While patio umbrella stands will keep your umbrella stable in a stiff breeze, it's generally a good idea to fold up and put away your patio umbrella when the major winds come out. We're just saying.
Find more information in our Patio Umbrellas Helpful Information section!
"I am so happy to receive my patio table and chairs, and would like to pass along a vote of confidence. My furniture arrived and I was pleased to see the quality of the outdoor furniture. I have been shopping patio furniture for weeks, and could not believe the prices of some of the sets I saw while shopping. The quality vs. cost is unbelievable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and ease of assembly. Thanks so much for the perfect table set."