1. Mosaic patio furniture is characterized by decorative tile, either cut or broken, and set into the surface of a table or chair. Generally, mosaic patio furniture is framed in wrought iron, steel or aluminum. This combination of materials gives you a sturdy, weather-resistant piece of furniture with a hand-crafted, delicate look.
2. For a perfect complement to your modern design, southwestern, or rustic outdoor decor, consider a mosaic patio dining set. These versatile pieces are appropriate just about anywhere and can be found at affordable prices. You'll find mosaic patio dining sets in all sizes from patio bistro sets to large dining sets.
3. Our mosaic patio dining sets and conversation sets are available in designs built for two, to designs built for up to eight. If you need more seating than that for your outdoor entertainment, you'd probably just better go with a couple of picnic tables.
4. Some of our mosaic designs are not as refined as others. If you find a mosaic outdoor dining set that seems a little too casual for you, keep looking. Many of our mosaic patio dining sets feature very clean, formal and traditional tile designs.
5. Several mosaic patio and conversation sets feature an umbrella hole for shade and protection from the elements. Be sure to check out the suggested accessories for patio umbrellas, stands and such on each product page.
6. Traditionally, the table of a mosaic patio dining set is set with industrial adhesives and grout on a wrought iron frame. If you're in need of patio furniture that you won't have to replace in a lifetime, mosaic patio furniture may be what you're looking for.
"I just purchased an umbrella and base from your company on line. I am very impressed with your inventory. I live at the beach and "outside stuff" is very important to me. I would love to see durable outdoor rugs, personalized flags, pennants, and anything else that can be personalized like beach umbrellas and bags, canvas chairs, totes, etc. You have a great potential market! Thanks."