1. With a quality patio dining set and a lively imagination, you can travel anywhere on a budget and a whim. Fry up some plantains, muddle up some mojitos, and you're halfway to Havana. Or swish together some sangria, spread some tapas on your outdoor dining table, and your outdoor furniture just chartered you a flight to Barcelona - minus the jet lag.
2. Aluminum patio furniture is not only ridiculously low maintenance; it's lightweight, and perfect for a musical chairs mixer. Invite friends from your various social circles, that cool couple from the farmers' market, even your cube mate with the kickin' playlists. Every so often, scoot a patio chair from here to there, serve mixed nuts, mixed drinks, and make 'em mix.
3. Got a patio bistro set? Invite a friend over for petit dejeuner - baguettes mandatory, berets optional. Pull two chairs up to your cute little bistro table and dust off your high school French: "Deux cafes au lait et deux croissants, s'il vous plait." Ooh la la!
4. Throw a dinner party for Mother Earth. E-mail the invites and suggest guests bike or carpool to your house. You'll be outside, natch, with your recycled plastic outdoor dining set providing the greenest seats in town. Once you're done, toss your leftovers in the compost bin and enjoy some footprint-free chilling in your outdoor furniture by starlight. Don't forget to recycle the wine bottles!
5. Today's wicker patio dining sets are way slicker than your grandma's wicker. But, just for fun, use your wicker patio set as the centerpiece for a grandma party. Play it straight and make granny's treasured cookie recipes, serve tea on your heirloom china, and enjoy an afternoon of sweet nostalgia. Your patio furniture sets may not look anything like your grandma's, but everyone will be having too much fun to notice.
6. When you have kids, a romantic dinner is any meal that doesn't come with a free toy. But with a nice patio dining set there's no need for a babysitter. We have a plan. Feed the kids some mac and cheese and put them to bed. Fresh flowers on the patio table, your favorite crooner on the iPod speakers. You slip into a little black dress while he picks up take-out from the finest Italian place in town. That's amore.
7. Teak patio furniture is amazing. Not only does this stuff look great and lasts up to 75 years (seriously!) with pretty much no maintenance, the material used for teak outdoor furniture is so durable that it's used for building ships. If you've been looking for an excuse to drink rum on your patio and talk like a pirate (and who hasn't?), there it is. Yo ho ho! You're welcome.
Find more information in our Patio Dining Sets Helpful Information section!
"I just purchased an umbrella and base from your company on line. I am very impressed with your inventory. I live at the beach and "outside stuff" is very important to me. I would love to see durable outdoor rugs, personalized flags, pennants, and anything else that can be personalized like beach umbrellas and bags, canvas chairs, totes, etc. You have a great potential market! Thanks."