Sale Price: $1,599.98
A Patio Chair for Every Occasion
Our Price: $299.99
Choosing the Right Outdoor Chair for Your Patio
1. If you're looking to turn your patio into an outdoor dining room, you'll need outdoor dining chairs in a material that coordinates with your table. A mix of arm chairs and side chairs will do the trick. If your dinners tend to run long, you might consider outdoor chairs with cushions.
2. If you'd rather relax in an outdoor living room, an outdoor sofa (or even an outdoor sectional, if you've got the space) is a good fit. These all-weather couches are incredibly comfortable and remarkably easy to clean and maintain.
3. For a full-on outdoor lounge, you might try cushioned wicker outdoor lounge chairs with coordinating outdoor ottomans. Over at the bar, you'll need taller patio seating, which come in all materials for easy matching.
4. Quick-dry patio chairs, made of materials like wicker, metal, and PolyWood, are convenient at the pool side. To increase your pool seating but save storage space off-season, try stackable outdoor chaise lounges.
5. The soothing comfort of a sling chair can help you relax on the patio, by the pool, or even on your front porch. It doesn't get much cozier than a sling loveseat built for two.
7. Whether you prefer spending your weekends on the deck, the patio, or by the pool, there's an outdoor chair that will be perfect for your space. We do our best to bring you the best selection of outdoor chairs so you get exactly what you're looking for.
Find more information in our Patio Chairs Helpful Information section!
"I would like to thank you for an excellent shopping experience. The items arrived promptly and in excellent condition. The merchandise arrived the day before the email saying the outdoor table and chairs had shipped (someone has to work on that)! I truly enjoyed assembling everything, since the fit and finish was perfect. Again thanks for a great product at a reasonable price. I look forward to shopping your websites for more items."