1. If you're looking to turn your patio into an outdoor dining room, you'll need outdoor dining chairs in a material that coordinates with your table. A mix of arm chairs and side chairs will do the trick. If your dinners tend to run long, you might consider outdoor chairs with cushions.
2. If you'd rather relax in an outdoor living room, an outdoor sofa (or even an outdoor sectional, if you've got the space) is a good fit. These all-weather couches are incredibly comfortable and remarkably easy to clean and maintain.
3. For a full-on outdoor lounge, you might try cushioned wicker outdoor lounge chairs with coordinating outdoor ottomans. Over at the bar, you'll need taller patio seating, which come in all materials for easy matching.
4. Quick-dry patio chairs, made of materials like wicker, metal, and PolyWood, are convenient at the pool side. To increase your pool seating but save storage space off-season, try stackable outdoor chaise lounges.
5. The soothing comfort of a sling chair can help you relax on the patio, by the pool, or even on your front porch. It doesn't get much cozier than a sling loveseat built for two.
7. Whether you prefer spending your weekends on the deck, the patio, or by the pool, there's an outdoor chair that will be perfect for your space. We do our best to bring you the best selection of outdoor chairs so you get exactly what you're looking for.
Find more information in our Patio Chairs Helpful Information section!
"I just purchased an umbrella and base from your company on line. I am very impressed with your inventory. I live at the beach and "outside stuff" is very important to me. I would love to see durable outdoor rugs, personalized flags, pennants, and anything else that can be personalized like beach umbrellas and bags, canvas chairs, totes, etc. You have a great potential market! Thanks."