1. Resin wicker patio sets are the epitome of outdoor furniture and just as easy to clean as aluminum or other metal. Simply hose the frame and cushions off occasionally, and spot scrub any place necessary. With a great wicker conversation set, you'll spend your free time relaxing, not maintaining.
2. Many wicker patio sets are designed to be highly space efficient for use on smaller patios or as balcony furniture. When not in use, some wicker outdoor sets fit together like pieces of a puzzle to enable other uses for the space.
3. Wicker doesn't necessarily mean you are going for an island or tropical look. Many of our wicker conversation sets are designed with modern outdoor furniture themes that are very distinct from typical wicker furniture.
4. For even more use out of your wicker patio set, check out our selection of sets including an ottoman that doubles as a table. Simply place the included glass top on the top and pour your favorite summer drink.
5. Combination wood and wicker conversation sets are also a great option. These employ sturdy hardwoods for the frame that enables the design to have a bit more of a slim profile. You see these hybrids often in rocking chairs and some conversation sets.
6. Even if it's just a little side table that you need, we have it here on PatioFurnitureUSA.com. Our wicker conversation tables are great sellers because they are compact, attractive, easy to clean and very durable.
"Just a note to let you know how pleased we were with the bistro table and chairs we just purchased. We ordered them on Monday and just received them this morning (Wed). There was free shipping and that made the purchase even more inviting. We will definitely look to your company for future purchases. The emails we have received show us just how much you care and kept us informed right from the time of purchase."
-Jean and Jim