1. In addition to being incomparably strong, some might not know that steel outdoor furniture sets are also hygienic and non-porous. This is good if you'll be dining frequently on your steel patio set or if you are particularly averse to germs. Your steel dining set will be easy to wipe down and keep clean.
2. Many styles of patio furniture are easy to clean, but often the nooks and crannies can be difficult to get to. Usually the smooth design of steel patio sets makes it very easy to clean in no time with a hose or soapy water and a sponge. The whole point of owning a steel patio furniture set is to use it for relaxation, right? You don't want to spend all your time maintaining it.
3. Steel conversation sets are almost exclusively offered with more modern designs, as opposed to the traditional looks achieved through using wicker, wood, aluminum or wrought iron. But whatever your tastes, you're sure to find a steel conversation set that will look fabulous on your patio.
4. Frequently, steel is also paired with molded plastic instead of outdoor chair cushions. These provide even greater longevity, since plastic wears slower than even the highest quality outdoor fabrics and stuffing. Both serve practical purposes equally well, though.
5. Because steel has such great tensile strength, it is often used for rocking or gliding outdoor patio furniture. These items are nice additions to any steel patio furniture set and any application where you anticipate staring out into the distance with a cold drink.
"I am so happy to receive my patio table and chairs, and would like to pass along a vote of confidence. My furniture arrived and I was pleased to see the quality of the outdoor furniture. I have been shopping patio furniture for weeks, and could not believe the prices of some of the sets I saw while shopping. The quality vs. cost is unbelievable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and ease of assembly. Thanks so much for the perfect table set."