1. With aluminum patio sets, you get lightweight and highly durable outdoor furniture that stands up to the weather and ages very gracefully. Aluminum is naturally corrosion resistant, making it perfect for outdoor applications even before it's finished with a powder coating.
2. Aluminum is very fluid when melted and therefore is easier to cast than other metals. As a result, aluminum outdoor patio sets are often among the most consistent and durable available.
3. A simple aluminum conversation set for your patio is perfect if you don't have enough room, or the need, for outdoor dining. A conversation set is the perfect way to enjoy the outdoors in complete comfort. Plus, an aluminum patio set is usually very low maintenance so you'll spend more time relaxing than you will maintaining.
4. And because we know you're concerned with how green your patio is, aluminum is 100% recyclable. Furthermore, the energy required to melt aluminum for another purpose is negligible, or about 5% of the energy required to initially use the metal.
5. When choosing an aluminum patio set, remember that it is rust proof and often finished with a powder coating. This guarantees longevity and, in the long run, will more than pay for the premium price on a quality outdoor patio set.
"I am so happy to receive my patio table and chairs, and would like to pass along a vote of confidence. My furniture arrived and I was pleased to see the quality of the outdoor furniture. I have been shopping patio furniture for weeks, and could not believe the prices of some of the sets I saw while shopping. The quality vs. cost is unbelievable. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and ease of assembly. Thanks so much for the perfect table set."