1. Recycled plastic patio sets can adopt the look and feel of many different kinds of materials. They are the chameleon of outdoor furniture, in that sense. And because they are made from mostly recycled materials and recyclable themselves, you'll feel as good as they look.
2. Many of our recycled plastic patio sets feature reinforced frames for added durability. The combination of aluminum and recycled plastic is just as green, since aluminum can be recycled very efficiently.
3. Hearing the word "recycled" can immediately sour some people's impression of the quality of the product. However, we assure you, these recycled plastic patio furniture sets are as sturdy as wood and have the lifespan of plastic. It is the same material that many high-end decks are being made of as of late.
4. Nearly any style can be imitated with recycled plastic conversation sets. Plus, the vibrant colors are the actual piece themselves, so you don't need to worry about chipping or fading. The only disadvantage is that because your recycled plastic conversation set lasts so long, you'll have less of an excuse to go shopping for new patio furniture after a few years.
5. Because the material is recycled, average prices for a recycled plastic outdoor set is a little lower. However, if you're looking for top-of-the-line quality, you'll be able to find that, too. Recycled plastic can be manipulated and formed into exquisite pieces of impressive durability.
"Just a note to let you know how pleased we were with the bistro table and chairs we just purchased. We ordered them on Monday and just received them this morning (Wed). There was free shipping and that made the purchase even more inviting. We will definitely look to your company for future purchases. The emails we have received show us just how much you care and kept us informed right from the time of purchase."
-Jean and Jim