Enjoy the View from Balcony Furniture Ideas
Aim High with Balcony Furniture
1. Limited space shouldn't limit your balcony furniture options—it doesn't at PatioFurnitureUSA.com. This is where stylish, space-efficient balcony furniture ideas abound, from the versatile configurations of balcony sectional sets to two-seat balcony chat sets that turn cramped quarters into cozy quarters.
2. A balcony chat set is a smart choice as apartment balcony furniture for two. A pair of compact yet comfortable wood or resin wicker chairs is complemented by a useful ottoman or end table. Add an ivy-draped privacy wall to create discrete garden-style seating.
3. Balcony height patio furniture is a term that's often used but seldom defined. Balcony height is really the outdoor name for counter height or bar height seating. Balcony height dining sets feature taller seats for a better view: 23 to 28 inch-high seats if they're counter height, 29 to 32 inch-high seats if they're bar height.
4. As a short and chic alternative to balcony height dining sets, balcony bistro sets create a private Euro-style hideaway for one or two. An upscale look for a high-up vantage point, a mosaic-tiled balcony table with bistro chairs would lend continental charm and sun-kissed color to your balcony decor.
5. If your large or wraparound balcony presents a seating dilemma, a lounge set may be the outdoor balcony furniture solution to every scenario. Our versatile balcony lounge sets include sectional seats that can be used as chairs or ottomans, providing seating for two, four, or more.
6. High-performance outdoor furniture materials have brought new life to modern style. For modern balcony furniture that's built to last, we recommend the all-weather, low-maintenance performance of materials such as aluminum and resin wicker.
7. Finding a small size can be the biggest balcony furniture challenge. You'll find more small balcony furniture options in our patio chairs section, including balcony-sized stackable outdoor chairs and outdoor stools.